In my free time, I like reading novels and manga, watching (normally korean dramas, variety shows, music videos or live videos, animes and movies) , surfing the net, listening to musics and just lay down in bed.
Novels! I really like reading romance, comedy, sometimes fantasy and mythology genre. And I really like novels that has sequels or spin-offs. It makes me feel excited and over joy when I read them.
![]() |
| (my favorite book!♡) |
Manga and animes! I seriously love watching and reading them. And its my first addiction. Like I always feel frustrated and excited when I wait for the anime or manga updates. But yep, I still like watching and reading them.:)
![]() |
| (My favorite manga!♡) |
![]() |
| (My favorite manga and anime!♡) |
Favorites again! Yep, I like kpop too! Listening, watching to their dramas, music videos and even variety shows makes me super happy. My family or even my friends said they think I'm ill because I always use earphone when watching, and then later on I laugh hard because of what I'm watching. So please don't hate me if you see me like that in the future.xD
![]() |
| (My favorite variety show!♡) |
![]() |
(My favorite drama at the moment.:) Doctor Stranger ) |
![]() |
| (My favorite girl group at the moment! f(x) ♡) |
![]() |
| (My favorite boy group at the moment too! GOT7 ♡) |
Thanks for reading my boring blog.xD But I wish you like it.:)







You should have included in the photo caption the title of the drama or the band name so that we won't be guessing. :)
ReplyDeleteoh. haha. okay I'll edit it.:D
DeleteNice blog keep up the good work! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh thank you.:D
Deleteyour blog is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.:D
Delete