But now, I'm currently taking Bachelor Of Science in International Travel and Tourism Management (BSITTM). But believe me, its not my dream to be a flight attendant. But, I don't have any choice. i have dreams but I don't have courage to fulfill it. But maybe someday, I can fulfill it even if I'm a tourism student. My family tells me that "bagay sayo yan". That's the reason why I take it. But, I can feel that someday, I'll start to learn to love this course.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
My dream
Many of us know what they like to get in college. What they really wanted to be when they get old. But some of us, doesn't know about it. What dreams they like. What they really wish to be when the time comes. Well, I think I'm one of the people who is like that. People who doesn't know what they wanted to be.
Back when I was little, I wanted to be a teacher just like my cousin who is studying at that time as a teacher. But, I feel that to be a teacher is not for me because I'm too shy and scared of people around me. Then, I wanted to be a professional chef or a patissiere. Just like my other cousin again. I feel like I'm being influence by them. But dreaming about being a patissiere came to me when I was watching some anime. But, I feel again that being a chef or a patissiere is not for me because I'm too picky on what I eat. Then, I remember that I really wanted to be someone who is studying stars, planets or let's just say the whole universe. It makes me happy thinking about them. Happy when I learned something new about it. But, studying it in college needs a lot of money. Well, I think all of you knew that its really expensive to be an astronomer. So like being a teacher and chef, I gave up again my dream to be a astronomer.
But now, I'm currently taking Bachelor Of Science in International Travel and Tourism Management (BSITTM). But believe me, its not my dream to be a flight attendant. But, I don't have any choice. i have dreams but I don't have courage to fulfill it. But maybe someday, I can fulfill it even if I'm a tourism student. My family tells me that "bagay sayo yan". That's the reason why I take it. But, I can feel that someday, I'll start to learn to love this course.
But now, I'm currently taking Bachelor Of Science in International Travel and Tourism Management (BSITTM). But believe me, its not my dream to be a flight attendant. But, I don't have any choice. i have dreams but I don't have courage to fulfill it. But maybe someday, I can fulfill it even if I'm a tourism student. My family tells me that "bagay sayo yan". That's the reason why I take it. But, I can feel that someday, I'll start to learn to love this course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment