Hi guys! Ericka Jane W. Umali here.:) Or you can call me Ecka. I'm 16 years old turning 17 in September 4. We first lived in San Mateo Rizal until we moved in Pasig City when I was in Grade 5. And now, my mom and I moved again here in Manila.
They say that my name Ericka is from an anime called Daimos. Because its my dad's favorite anime.:D
I had a younger brother named Jeruz Ericko. Cool right? But, when his still 5 months old, he left us and happily go together with God. You can't tell that my family is perfect because truthfully, I have a broken family. But even though our family is broken, I'm still happy because of my loving family, cousins and my tita and tito.:)
That's all for my really personal stuffs.:) Thanks for reading!

Same here dear, I also have a broken family.
ReplyDeleteBut lets always be happy even though we have a broken family.
ReplyDeleteI can feel you Ericka. Put your trust on Jesus, He will never leave you. Glad to know you.keep it up!
ReplyDeleteOkay ate.:) Thank you.:D
DeleteHi Ericka you've got a inspirational blog and Be Always Happy :)
ReplyDeletehaha thank you.:D
DeleteSorry for your loss... Glad to know your from Daimos :)) nice blog
ReplyDelete